DANSHADE®-185is widely used as a cationizing agent for cellulosic fibers. DANSHADE®-185 can cationize the fibers with heat treatment under the alkaline condition and extremely improve the dying performance with reactive dyes, acidic dyes, direct dyes, etc. DANSHADE-185 can be applied to deep-color dyeing, contrast dyeing, multicolor dyeing, and special printings.
»Click here for DANFIX®, a dyeing fixing agent
||Pale yellow liquid
||Special polymer compounds
- Cellulose fiber: can dye in deep color with anionic dye after cationizing with heat treatment under alkaline conditions.
- Wool, acrylic fiber: unnecessary to add the alkaline since these have anionic group originally.
- Dyeing method: please follow the general dyeing methods, but please exercise caution because the dyeing speed is faster and easy to dye in deep color with DANSHADE®-185.
- In the case of printing or padding treatment, please thoroughly wash with hot water before dyeing.
- DANSHADE®-185 has little effect for disperse dyes or pigments, and degrade the dyeing performance of cationic dyes.
- *Please use our products after checking the use conditions with preliminary tests.
- Please contact us for more information.