Common usage of Rubbing Fastness improver
- Adjust DANFIX® MM processing solution in the prescribed concentration.
- Process with fixing agent (must) and wash in water (must) before processing with DANFIX® MM
- Process dyed materials with DANFIX® MM processing solution by “dipping method" or "continuous method".
- Dry after dewatering.
After processing with fixing agent (must) and washing in water (must), make the liquid mixture wiht DANFIX®-MM11 (4 to 8% owf) and DANFIX®-MM12 (0.2 to 0.8% owf). Dewater and dry after processing at room temperature for 10 to 20 minutes. (No heat treatment is required.)
- Room temperature
- 15 minutes
- Amount used
- ・ DANFIX-MM11 4.0%owf
- ・ DANFIX-MM12 0.4%owf
After processing the fixing agent (must) and washing in water, dip the materials in the liquid mixture with DANFIX®-MM 11 (20 to 60 g/L) and DANFIX®-MM12 (1 to 6 g/L), then wring and dry. (No heat treatment is required.)
- *Before processing with DANFIX®-MM11 and MM12, make sure to process the dyeing materials with the fixing agent and wash them in water.
- *DANFIX®-MM11 and MM12 cannot be used in the same bathe with fixing agent in both case of dipping method and continuous method.
- *Please use our products after checking the use conditions with preliminary tests.
- *Please contact us for more information.